View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MrsRio - my first concussion over two years ago left me with terrible head and neck pain for many months. I eventually found an amazing physical therapist and massage therapist that were able to literally help me recover and begin to live my life again. I'm sorry you are having those symptoms, they are so difficult to deal with . I truly hope you find something to give you some relief.

My biggest issue with this concussion is the vertigo. WOW! I remember it last time but I think my head and neck pain were so bad the first time that it overshadowed the vertigo. With this concussion, my mornings are horrific. I'm barely able to get the kids off to school before I head back to bed. Yesterday I only made it to get them from school. Today I managed to run an errand and go to the dr, but had to go lay down as soon as we got home.

Anyways here's hoping that we all find some relief. I wouldn't wish this on anyone!! Thanks to all for your input

PCS "survivor" - first concussion 10/2010 with PCS for nearly a year. Hit back of head on a shelf. Symptoms were head and neck pain, vertigo, nausea, lethargy, anxiety & depression. Experienced greatest amount of recovery between 9-12 months, with the following year being much, much better

2nd concussion 12/2012 - hit front left forehead on wooden edge of couch. Currently dealing with a return of PCS symptoms including headache, nausea, vertigo, brain fog, and lethargy.

~ just trying to take it one day at a time
~
musiclover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MsRriO (01-11-2013)