View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Muscles are coming back to life

It's pretty cool to see muscles finally start to move, that haven't moved in about 25 years. I was tight for so long, I was used to it. I didn't even know some of these muscles were supposed to move, but it sure feels good when they do. I guess after having TOS for so many years, they just gradually got tighter, and tighter. It happens gradually, so you don't realize it. You just know that everything hurts.

I have to admit, when I first saw the Intu-flow exercises, I didn't think I'd ever be able to do it. I just started with one exercise, and it seemed to work, so overtime, I gradually added more, and more. By adding exercises gradually, it's kept my pain level tolerable.(Most of the time) This three dimensional movement is definitely the best thing I've ever done. I don't really waste my time with anything else.

I had a pain management doctor, about 20 years ago, that told me the muscles had to be moved, to be healthy. She was right, but she never helped me figure out a way to do that. She tried trigger point injections, IV vitamins, acupuncture, massage, and I forget what else, but it never got me anywhere. Simple, three dimensional movement, for every joint is the key. I wish I'd known about Intu-flow 20 years ago. I don't think it came out untill 2005. 20 years ago, there was no Internet, so I had no idea what I was dealing with.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jkl626 (01-10-2013)