View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Mrs D, I AM WITH YOU!

You saved me from probable disaster with the B-6 issue. THEN upped me up a couple of notches w/a new brand new doc about calciums and d's and other b's! An endo, no less? You have been soo true and kind and THERE for every one of us! You call it as you see it, and let each of us find the way best for each of us... AND you always back it up with FACTS...not the mushy vitamin peddlar stuff, but REAL facts!

Granted, at times the chemistry and interactions stuffs make my brain into gazpacho, BUT I wade thru it and get it if I read it enuf times! You have it THERE for me to READ. You do not spoon feed, nor do you play 'expert', just one who HAS BEEN THERE, and THERE and THEN THERE! Lots of places NOT to have to go.

SHAME on other 'places' to restrict certain aspects.. Maybe their head is getting too big with a reference in a certain mag...which my neuro has dropped BTW. But in that mag's articles was reference to NT as well, as another option.. [probably subject for a new thread, maybe?]

IF you go on to a 'blog' I'll have to learn about blogging...it's an area that without direction or knowing 'things' leaves me in a BOG! BUT I will b e there Asking HEAPS AND HEAPS OF questions! And, I know you will be honest enuf to say what lots of docs don't = as in 'I DON'"T KNOW' That is a gift better than GOLD! Lemme know this 'Harkiss is willin' ' - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote