View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default On target....

We are quick on the uptake as we have the pains that Cancer and Diabetes patients have...usually with no connection. Folks are finally waking UP! IF and when and as long as we benefit from that research and not for the lack of advocacy by certain PN organizations [not even participating at NORD conferences] We have to let others carry out the researches we can and DO benefit from.

I guess I have to be a 'parasite' on those other disease/condition's research and progresses..

The alternative medicines' issue, well, even the Mayo and Hopkins are getting wise to the whole 'mind, body, emotional, nutritional' connections. Why so late, I can only blame the medical 'institutionaliztion' process. WE with PN usually more often than not have to think OUTSIDE the boxes...Maybe the docs have to learn how to as well?

IF this is another attempt by the drug industry to control ALL things that go into our mouths...what next? Our food? Rent out the old movie 'Solient Green'. With the gluten supplement issue on pet foods and more...how far are we from it? Tony, it's a tough and sometimes technical issue to wade thru... I honestly am not sure I've the energy? At least my local farmer's markets are now open and am snarfing up anything sort of 'homegrown'! My solution is to try to just keep things as simple as possible food-wise.. The supplements and how they are prepared? WELL as a food-additive they are probably better regulated here under the Dept of Agri. than the FDA could ever do! By long shot!

Hugs to all! Pain free moments [even seconds] to ALL! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote