View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy needing some advice and support...

Hi I have had RSD/CRPS for 12 years now. I sprained my left ankle when i was 11, was finally diagnosed 2years after the injury, and it traveled to my whole left leg, both hips and lower back. I have tried everything from nerve block shots, epidurals, physical therapy (which it made me worst), and i also have the spinal cord stimulator. For the last 2years i have had a doctor up in decatur, il give me nerve block shots every few months. i didnt and still dont understand why he wanted me to have them so often..i think it just wore me out and drained me more then what was needed.
anyways..the last week i have been seeing a chiropractor, and he hasnt been just popping me (btw he popped a spot in my back that was amazing lol) i have only had 3apts and its killing my body. i was told i would get worst before better. but i didnt think it would bother me this much..i know i havnt had a lot of movement in years, and understand it will take awhile to get all that back to normal. i guess what i wanna know is how was it for everyone when they first started with the chiropractor. i dont have too many people in my life that understands this..hell most of them dont even try to understand but im just needings some reassuring good news to help me stay positive
jes89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote