View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingfaith View Post
Hi...sorry to butt in on the conversation....but I also have those vibrations in my legs, feet, and the other part mentioned. I do not have MS (that I know of) but I do have soooo many of the symptoms. I am in the process of getting a diagnosis. My MRI came back normal of the brain about 5 months ago but I go back to my neurologist next week for follow up. The one thing he is saying for why he doesn't think it's MS besides the MRI is that I have bilateral symptoms. Does this sounds right? I know it takes an eternity to get a diagnosis for MS so I'm just curious what your experiences have been. I can tell my symptoms from start to now if anyone wants to provide some insight. Thanks!
I can tell you this that when I first started getting the vibrations I thought it was my cell phone. didn't tell my dr until it started one time and didn't stop and he sent me for a egg I think it is called and it was normal and we never thought about it again.
I don't know what your dr is talking about but they never want to think anything of what is going on with you.

My dx came by acident. I was admitted into the hospital because I had numbness in my mouth and they thougt it was mini stroke. ok ct scan and mri nothing they said never mine there were lessions they saw but no one never said anything to me about it. my primary came and got me out of the hospital so fast the next day and said you are fine. so 3 months later same thing and my throat got smaller and I could not swallow food good and my tongue was numb too. this time the dr told me about the lessions and said we think it is ms but the neuro he sent me to didn't get that memo she just thought she was seeing me about my migraines but I told her what they told me when they were discharging me and she said oh I see the notes now. after she dx me she wanted to take it back all because my bp went up so high after the steriod infusion she ordered so then she was back to I don't think it is ms because your bp was just too high.

Shadiyah

MS DX 3-2012
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-11-2013)