View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I would highly recommend Dr. Molina in MN.

I read through some posts on here and saw people discussing treatment options, side effects, and recovery time. To be clear...Dr. Molina is literally writing books about new treatment options for TOS (his nurses gushed about him). In my case, which he claimed was one of the worst he's seen I had no permanent damage/side effects (other than two scars from surgery) and I recovered fully in 10 weeks.

He's an old polite and funny man. He keeps trying to retire and then calls it off because he loves what he's doing too much. He's primarily a surgeon who specializes in TOS, but surgery may get bumped if he's called to do a heart transplant. When I was told that before my surgery, it put my nerves at ease as thoracic surgery should be childs play compared to a heart transplant in my opinion.

Oh, and he doesn't believe in sending other docs in his stead. You get Molina, always...and he's damn protective. Heaven help my radiologist who crossed him, he made him apologize to each member of my family, to me, and to my nurse just for being extremely behind schedule.

Best of luck to everyone's health.
Sterling1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote