View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The neurologist told me I don't have RSD.
He said I have minor nerve damage -cold feet, tingling sensation in toes,and recommended light physical therapy.
He checked my reflexes which were normal. He put vibrations on my leg and foot. I felt them so idk? Does having normal reflexes and feeling sensations without pain rule out RSD?

I'm really confused.
I told him that physical therapy made my pain worse. He said that I may have reinjured my nerve/muscle in physical therapy since my physical therapist made me use weights.

I don't know what to believe anymore. My symptoms have been getting a lot better this week even though it's uncomfortable to walk.
I'm probably going to give myself more time to see if my leg will get better. My parents refuse to make another appointment because they think I'm paranoid and the vascular doctor was wrong in diagnosing me with RSD especially since it isn't his field.

So I may be experiencing pain because I reinjured the muscle in physical therapy and my sciatica nerve is sensitive?

Thanks again everyone. I probably will still keep you guys updated because I'm still unsure. Maybe I'll seek a second opinion if my symptoms worsen.

I'm disappointed though because I didn't ask this neurologist certain questions because I forgot a lot of details.
abbeyn93 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote