View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Father of the bride-naked... :)

It is true, and I probably told this before on BT, but for those who might get a laugh, things went something like this:

We drove down for our daughter's wedding and hubby forgot his camera, so off we go to Best Buy to get a digital camera. With no knowledge of how to use a digital camera and no time to get much instruction, I was trying it out in the hotel room... First, I managed to delete all of the rehearsal pictures...

A few weeks later, our Sweet Gum tree in the front yard came into its full color in the fall-a big deal in Texas where most trees in our area are yuk... Our neighbor came over and said we should take a picture of it. Hubby was unsure of how to operate the camera and neighbor offered to help and off they went.... Okey dokey...

First attempt-one click revealed a naked man in the hotel room, aaah, shall we say, not paying attention to wife practicing with camera. Ohh boy, did neighbor and hubby get embarrassed and red-faced... Next click, worse, MUCH worse... Hubby in hotel bathroom somewhat indisposed, this time reading a magazine, still not paying attention to naughty wife...

Neighbor and husband, still red-faced, falling all over the camera, trying to get past the picture, when the neighbor started backing up towards his house, saying something to the effect, that maybe we didn't need his help after all... Heh heh heh...

Our neighbors still speak when they see us, but they kind of back off like they are in a hurry to go somewhere...

I have often thought that this would make kind of a humorous screen-saver, but haven't practiced much since...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote