View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok that MRI you had of the neck is the MRI of the spinal cord. and the LP is not that bad. they numb you and you just feel pressure and as long as they have you lay down for about 4 hrs afterwards you should be fine. Mines was not that bad, I got a headache but mostly from moving around a bit trying to get the right postion.

Just calm down and take it all one day at a time. I don't know I am so use to being in pain since I was 10 yrs old that maybe I am taking all this a little calmer. you need to rest when he rest and make sure you stretch when you can just a little. they are getting ready to send me back to physical therapy and this time I am really planning on carrying on the exericse they give me because I can not stand this waist I have my stomach is getting too big.

running after my grands when they come over, I know how hard it can be with the children but you start training how to help you. You will be a great mother no matter what you have. motherhood is not all about what you can do phyiscally.
I know you are scared and I went through somewhat what you are going through and I never thought it was all going to stop but it did after the steroid infusion and I had my break and I think it is starting again with little things. I know I am a newbie and there are people on here that have been living with this disease for yrs and they can better tell you in the long run how it was for them.

Shadiyah

MS DX 3-2012
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-11-2013), keepingfaith (01-12-2013)