View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please, don't do this...

This is definitely a solution to ending your pain, but it is an awfully final one... Please rethink this. There are physicians who can help you with some pain relief, you just have not found them yet. With the help of people in this forum, you may be able to get some ideas and/or referrals to people who can help you.

Anyone who is suffering as you describe, needs to have a physician who is much more responsive to your pain needs. You should never, ever have to suffer like this waiting for refills! And if this is not working for you, he/she should be hustling up something else to give you some relief.

In our area, we have pain managment clinics where most of these physicians are much more agressive than your regular doctor or neurologist in attempting to help people obtain relief ... If you are no longer getting relief from Lyrica, there are other medications, or even combinations of meds that can be prescribed. It may be that your pain is so severe that you will need straight pain medication. Has anyone tried anything other than Lyrica for you?

I hope you will respond to the people in this forum. We would like very much to be able to help, if we can.

My thoughts will be with you tonight and I hope we will see you post again very soon...

Cathie
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote