Thread: edgelow kit
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You are so right. I would not have known about edgelow protocol except for this forum. When I asked Dr. Donahue about whether I should do it, he was very positive. And then, being able to take the materials to my wonderful physical therapist was very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
He also has a chapter in a book called: Physical Therapy for the shoulder that I ordered from Amazon. It has some of the exercises in it. I am still going to order the dvds and booklet from Medical dynamics. Dr. Jordan helped write the book that is coming out too-I think its by the whole TOS consortium. I hope it comes out soon, he's been telling me about it for almost a year.

I dont know that Edgelows protocol is that widely accepted, but it is at least one thing that only addresses TOS and it is important to get that out. I dont know why him or his protege didnt/ dont promote it more. I know Peter has been very ill and it is also pretty old. The book I have was first published in 1987.

Just like everything in TOS, getting good info is like a treasure hunt. Thats why this forum is so amazing!
Iris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stos2 (01-14-2013)