View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Hi guys! Mark, as an avid fitness enthusist and gym goer, I like the supplement list that you have posted in the first post. I take most of these on a regular basis

Hey guys, just to add on to Mark's first post, If you do a google search for NOW Foods supplements they are made with the highest purity, no filler products, and are very cheap.

For multi-vitamin: NOW FOODS ADAM
For Chlorella: NOW FOODS CHLORELLA
For Spirulina: NOW FOODS SPIRULINA

I have never taken the second and third product ever. But I have ordered some and just received them. I am going to start next week. I stumbled upon these products because I had 3 CT scans for my head in a span of four months. Two of those three were 7 days apart. I am worried about all the radiation that I have absorbed and apparently taking chlorella + spirulina absorbs and takes away a good amount of the negative effects of the radiation if taken over time. There are good research articles on google where these products were given to children of the chernobyl incident and within a few months their radiation levels dropped significantly.
These two supplements are also considered detoxing agents and people in the supplement reviews on various supplement websites have reported having more energy and feeling young and rejuvenated again. I will try to post my experiences with them after I have taken them for about 90 days or so.
sixoxxxo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote