View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Changing eating habits

Hi All,
I don't come on alot so I should start for those who don't know by saying I have SFN, idiopathic. I am wondering if anyone has tried eliminating meat from their diet and did it help. I am going to try it. I am going to continue to eat fish. I have added many more fruits and veggies.
I wanted to put down what I eat each day so if anyone has any ideas if I need to add anything I would appreciate it.
I have organic oatmeal with some fruit for breakfast.
a shake for lunch with 4 oz of kefir, a couple pieces each of whatever fruit I have. Usually strawberries, pears, blueberries, banannas. I put in spinach and a tbsp of Vitamineral greens (Which really gives me energy for a few hours).

For dinner it is veggie, fish and sweet potatoe mostly.
I just started this about five days ago so I will find different things to add.
Weird thing is I am gaining weight all of sudden (even before I started this) and still am not losing. Strange

I also take Meds, Cymbalata, Snythyroid and Tramadol, R-Lipoic Acid, multi-vitamin and probiotic. They have recently started me on trileptal but I stopped it. I can't take these meds I swear they make me worse. Actually, though I feel like I am letting my doctor done. He keeps trying different ones and I keep weaning myself off. I can't take things that make me feel sick. I also get Ivig once a month.

Mrs. D and others can you think of anything else I need to be taking. I have added in some beans and nuts. I still can't give up my dark chocolate either.

Any help will be appreciated!
Kim
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote