View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Can you believe I am going in Tuesday to FINALLY have this done Bryanna? *shakes head* I have been really suffering with dental pain, lost 12 pounds since this was posted, and had countless headaches. I just have so much fear over this.

I really hope I am going the right thing, I just turned 44 and am scared this is the wrong decision, only I know these teeth can actually do a lot of damage if I left things alone and they are probably already 'inflaming' my body in a lot of ways that we don't need to get into here.

I go in a week after the surgery, and then we'll see about the denture later, I have to do one of those denture 'factories' so what's your thoughts on those? Same deal applies, I am waiting to get the one denture that insurance covers about 6 months later.

Thanks for your advice Bryanna. I am trying to grin and bear it, like I said in the other thread, I am NOT going to let this hold me back from living my life. I will try to learn to talk first, then smile without grossing people out. I hope I am better within a week or so and can go back to do the shopping, and other household duties I need to attend to, you know?

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote