View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

wow im so happy, not for the fact that you guys are going though so much but that im not alone i have had my shunt put in july about 2 days after surg... my head pain was gone i felt great and it was a long time for me since i felt that way but then right after i have been having so much stomach pain some days it gets so bad i cant do anything but stay in bed an cry no pain meds help and now for the past 4 weeks my head pain is back i have to get a spinal tap twice a week the pressure gets as high as 41 and never anything under 35 i have sean every doc.. at UNM i just saw the medical director and all he can tell me is to deal with the pain and he does not understand why my brain is swelling there is nothing they can do about my IH or tumor but just try to live my rest of my life as could as i can 2 years is what they gave but how can i when im in so much pain but they the shunt is workig.. and im thinkig to my self how is the shunt working if i still have very high pressure sick every day in so much pain they have me on 3,000 mg of dimox which that alone makes me so sick and pain meds and if thats not bad i cant even keep water down.. and my shunt it self hurts.. they look at me like im being a baby and im not in this much pain im 30 years old to young kids an they tell me to deal with it.this is no type of life im not able to be the mom and wife that i want or need to be because im so sick every damn day what are you guys doing for the pain? im so tired if i could i would sleep all day are you guys tired as well? are you guys on dimox?
well i hope you guys nothing but health happiness
tshazel82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote