View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 07:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello,
It would be interesting to know whether the PD Gym users have used creatine and how they have actually taken it. I have been using various suppliments over the last 2 years in my own little private trial and have found that the compounds taken do not actually have much effect when taken by themselves. The apparent link that I have found is the actual binders used to deliver the compounds. I am coming to the conclusion that the main problems of side effects and the cessation of effectiveness of the vartious drugs used in the treatment of PD appear to be more related to a gradual build up in the folds of the stomach and intestines of a residue from all the other substances mixed with the drugs. Clear the residue and PD symptoms / side effects reduce and drugs taken regain their effectiveness, no real science at all. The problem is that there is no money to be made by the drug companies so no trials are done. The use of creatine in the gym is interesting as the benefits of exercise and creatine could be due to the breakdown of the residue through movement as well as the laxitive effect that most athletic suppliments also provide. (please excuse the sentence structure as Im in a hurry....late for a holiday!! ) any thoughts or observations would be appreciated.
Englishmalc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote