Old 01-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart My Mission is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Mark, you are very much beginning to remind of another man, Pter who taught all of us here so much about fighting the beast of depression and choosing life.
The journey of acceptance was such along one for me, forgiving our Michael for "opting" out without a fight...but how can I ever know how much, or if he fought. And forgiveness...I took it personally and had a lot of anger at him...Pter and all the people who frequented this forum at that time, put up with me, loved me through it, got me talking about it.

It is 23 years this month that he died. Had he lived, he'd be 55 this year.
I try to be available for others who are new to this nightmare...am better at hands on...their screams don't terrify me and I can promise...am living proof that it can be survived.

The lesson I am trying to share here..is do NOT put the people you love through this agony...it will change them forever!

You are a true example of what can happen...perhaps the knowledge of God doesn't happen for everyone or maybe some prefer to just call it love.

Thank you so much for sharing Mark. Please stay with us.
Sharing Love is that which I am called to do. Gee, my eyes are misting over just reading your writing, your sharing, that pain which hearkens to a time so many years ago.

And I wonder from time to time, as I have suffered SO MUCH neuropathic pain from that blasted car wreck, "do you suppose my niece's husband found comfort in a gun because he just could not take the physical pain any longer???" It has been years, and we all plod along that road called life wondering......"why did he?"

As for me, I am glad God whispered in a controlled shout into my ear "you know, it is getting late, and she is starting to worry about you...." Insert key in the ignition, get the engine running, lights on, weapon sheathed..... go home, resume LIFE surrendered completely to God. Glad.

I will pray with you and for you forever,
mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-14-2013), butterfly11 (01-21-2013), ger715 (01-27-2013), katmae (01-14-2013), Koala77 (01-15-2013)