View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

There is some medication on the market for "Osteochondritis" and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. It might be OsteoBiflex or something like that. The Pharmacy will know. But believe me, it WILL relieve the pain in your hands & joints. It helps repair the tissue that has been damaged by osteoarthritis. I've used it myself, and my hands are NO LONGER painful.

It's been out for years, and millions of people use it now. When it first came out, I was pretty skeptical but tried it anyway and was totally AMAZED at how my hands felt after about 2-3 weeks. It's WELL WORTH using it!!

Any joint that hurts -- it will help. So give it a try. And it will help any potential problems too! Best of luck & God bless. Hugs, Lee

PS == I don't sell this stuff so don't think this is any commercial. LOL
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote