View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Wendy, and thank you too Nikko, I think I will hear something either today and next week at the latest, it's so hard to just be patient, but hopefully it's all going to be worth it. It shouldn't be this hard to get into an apartment. This is the most strignet application process we've ever been through. It will all be worth it but goodness the anxiety about possible rejection doesn't make my stomach tighten in knots and my abdomen flutter with fear.

It will be worth it once we're in there, but getting there will be very hard. We don't have a truck and I think we're going to move in a few days early, so we only have a couple of weeks before said move. I have so much to do it's not even funny. I hope things work out good for us and that we get accepted at the new place soon, so I can go get keys and start moving tubs of stuff over to it.

We've got about twenty tubs so far and four or five more to go, so other then that and clothes, I figure I will be taking clothes over in garbage bags, folded and ready to be placed in the dressers. I just hope we're going to get that yes answer, whenever we get word, that the word is YES. That's the big fear right now.