10 yr Member
Default Concussion Activities

Here's my list of PCS activities so far:

Latch Hook Kits
Coloring
Having friends over
Attempting to nap (15 min intervals)
Podcasts
Listening to Relaxation Music (This is very therapeutic for me)
Sitting in candlelight in my comfy chair
Posting on forums
Calling friends
Eating an apple
Listening to Videos (I turn my Ipod over so I don't see the screen)

These are the activities I have questions about:

Television (1 hour a day)
Some Computer Time (30 mins a day)
Certain Types of Music
Legos or Lincoln Logs (I would love to start building with Legos again!)
Puzzles

I know video games are a no no right now, sometimes I just wanna check Facebook or read the forums.

Are all the activities okay that I have listed including my regular ones? And if not, what are other activities I can do? I am always open to new suggestions!

Thanks!

Symptoms: Occipital Neuralgia.
2 MRI's and CT normal.

Currently going through Paxil withdrawals, and psych has me on L-Theanine, Benadryl for zaps, and Lemon Balm. It has eased it by a bit, so I am continuing the treatment till 1 month from now.

Made a 98% recovery on April 8, 2013 with only symptoms of pinched nerves/Occipital Neuralgia in the head and is being treated with injections and physical therapy.

Was experiencing:
Migraines, Headaches, Nausea and Vomiting, Panic Attacks and Anxiety, Depression, Major Insomnia, Brain Fog, Tinnitus, Lethargy, Loss of appetite, Major Heart Palpitations, Occipital Neuralgia has eased a bit.

Vitamins and Medicines: , L-Theanine, Omega 3 Super DHA 900mg, Stress B-Complex Extra Strength, Potassium Gluconate 1000mg, Magnesium Malate 1250mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Methylcobalamin B-12 5000 mcg, Vitamin C 500mg, Lemon Balm.

Things that helped me: My Vitamin Regimen, Medication, Earplugs (Love these!), Nature Sounds, Hydrotherapy, Neck Pillow with Heat, Heating Pads, Resting, Being Outside!
Consider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MsRriO (01-15-2013)