View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika View Post
The thing that concerns me are the potential imediate efects for some who may be sensitive to EMF (don't know if I am or not, but have chosen to be cautious), as well as the potential long term effects of this sort of thing on the general population.

When I think of how long it took for the info to come out on the long term effect of smoking, I wonder if this isn't going to be similar.
Smoking was once recommended by physicians as a treatment for asthma (circa 1935).

Just thought I'd bring it to people's attention; what with all the EMF devices that we use without giving consideration to the potential cummulative effect.

With love, Erika
So you don't use microwaves, don't watch tv, don't use wireless phones or cell phones, don't use wireless computers???

I mean when the meters came out I loved that no one had to walk all through my property anymore and never had a problem and we had them for yrs. I can understand being worried about something that is right there in your face but te meter would have to make it through concrete or bricks.

plus is risk with everything we do and use in our life. we have this disease and we never thought we were going to get that and microwaves and tvs didn't give it to us.

Shadiyah

MS DX 3-2012
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-16-2013), ginnie (01-16-2013), SallyC (01-16-2013)