View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:31 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When I've had steroids (oral and IVSM) I tend to eat garlicky tasting foods because it seems to kill the nasty taste of the steroids. At least for me it does. I also found a really nice apple flavored hard candy to suck on that helps too.

Last time I had IVSM (August 2012) I was sick it seemed from the steroids. Felt like crap. Didnt want to eat, which was weird, since steroids usually make me want to eat the refrigerator...not just the contents, but the actual refrigerator. My not wanting to eat might have been a combination of the steroids making me feel icky. My flare making me feel icky, and the fact that my mom got really sick the week I was getting steroids at the infusion center and she ended up getting put in the hospital for two months. I might have just been stressed out from all the stress and it screwed up my appetite.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (01-17-2013), SallyC (01-18-2013)