View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurochic View Post
There are so many things that could be going on that you would be best to speak to your pharmacist and prescriber for advice on the best way to proceed.
Yep, I did call the pharmacist and told him that I'm having a heck of a time adjusting to the matrix, and that withdrawals begin exactly as day 3 rolls around. He said he's heard that from several others.
Thankfully, he said that they ran into a shortage on 'my' kind of patch, the reservoir, and that's why I ended up with these.
He was very nice about it and said he'd make sure he'd have in stock for me the ones that I've been using for the past few years.

Oh my Lord! When I looked online for info on the patch, there were so many sites talking about how to get the best 'high' from these things ... they call it "cheeking". I can't BELIEVE how many sites/forums there are out there just for junkies to talk about how they get high from prescription drugs!

So THIS is what we're up against. These idiots run rampant! It gave me a much clearer view on why the feds have cracked down so much.

Thanks for all the good input everyone

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-27-2015), mrsalkire (05-29-2013), PamelaJune (04-01-2014)