View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, I have the Hair Test Interpretations book by Cutler and Amalgm Illness by him too.

Are you taking any amino acids? I have to take vitamins, minerals, amino acids, EFAs and enzymes (digestive and systemic). The amino acids are so important if you have any problems with b6. I have a b6 dependency so I am low in serotonin and dopamine and take lots of amino acids. The sulfur containing amino acids are important and can help with chelating heavy metals. I had to increase my zinc levels because I started taking cysteine. Cysteine is great for all sorts of toxins because of its role in gluthionine, but it also chelates things like zinc. The amino acids would really be the natural substitute for any type of psychiatric meds.

I wonder if your doctor has not done a urine and blood test for amino acids. This test can help to indicate some vitamin deficiencies. The most obvious being if your body is not converting tryptophan into serotonin that would likely indicate a b6 deficiency. But I believe that other vitamin deficiencies can be pinpointed with the amino acid tests.
orthomolecular is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote