View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Did they do a biopsy, does it hurt. 2 years ago at age 23 this happened to me my thyrid swelled at first it didnt hurt and they drained and biopsied it and nothing came back as for cancer but then a week later is happened again but this time there was lots of pain and was puting me into flares so they decided to take it out well once it e=wasout they found out it was cancer and the doctors thanked my mom for pushing for it to be removed cause if not they wouldnt have caught it. Not to scare you just make sure its really check down to every detail. How big is it? Mine was about 2in wide and an 1in swollan. We to first blamed it all on RSD but sometimes you need to be totally sure that your not missing something.

I am your age now and know how it feels to not wanting more on your plate and more to worry about. I seem to keep drawing the short end of the stick a year after the thyroid I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis in the lungs and liver and now has spread to the stomach and with full body RSD.

I wish your the best and hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about, I do know I have also had swollan nodules in my arms and neck due to the RSD.

Samantha
alaska49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (01-18-2013), musicgirl757 (01-18-2013)