View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default keep steadfast...

I too have a similar situation and have been seeing multiple doctors for multiple issues. Before the accident I barely went to the docs but for a physical. I have some really good understanding docs mixed with a few that seem I am nothing more than a number but they still have me come back to see them and charge me$$$. I dont want to go from 1 doc to another because that will be interpreted as .... (you get the point) I think upper body injuries have a multitude of effects on your body covering the spectrum. Many of the "health care professionals" are in their careers for the prestige and money but just a handful really show empathy toward their patients.

Did you have a sleep study?? If not see if you can get one . The sleep issue s are probably making my overall cognitive issues worse or masking the specific nature of the deficits. I am also not going into any more detail with the docs I see other than questions relating to their expertise. Example dont tell the neurologist all about any specific orthopedic\PT issues and vise versa. They tend to make random incomplete notes and in the end the main issues you are expieriencing gets more blurred
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (01-18-2013), SpaceCadet (01-18-2013)