View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, no, Abby, you don't need to apologize. Maybe you have "guilt disease."

Your situation has been bugging you for a long time. You have the right to know what "the" answer(s) is.

The best way to solve any problem is through this kind of tossing out of ideas. Doctors aren't always comfortable with creative thinking - they're more left-brained. And they're often not comfortable in the land of "I don't have a clue." No offense to our dear Veterinarian! You have major doctor savvy. The majority of doctors I've seen simply aren't that great at creative problem solving.

I don't see this as repeating information but zeroing in on better connections of information. There's no ego involved. Only the truth matters. And until you feel comfortable with a truth, bug away!

You might simply have MG that is not as classic as what others have. Until I found the antibody test that had been hidden from me for nearly 7 years, I wasn't completely satisfied with the VERY obvious evidence that I had MG. CMS is still in the mix for me, in addition to MG, and since some not very nice doctors won't do the simple blood tests for CMS, I'll still be sort of vexed. The treatments really wouldn't be much different in my case, however, if I have a CMS in addition to MG.

If this gets to annoying, just tell me to bugger off. I think I'm done for now, though. It's up to your docs and you at this point.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
southblues (01-18-2013), Stellatum (01-18-2013)