View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for your support. It wasnt so much the RSD the problem as it was the sarcoidosis they are thinking I may need a new liver. Iam being disscharged today finally and my mom will drive me to temple university in philly to see if I do, and see what kind of havoc the sarcoid is doing to me. The sarcoidsis is an auto immune disease which they believe the RSD caused it. The ones in my lungs are not growing its the liver and stomach thats the issue now and with me having the chest pain they have to take a look at the heart also. It always is never dull is it, if its not one thing its another. Sometimes I just want to scream, I want to be strong for my mom but every morning I always ask myself why was i even put on this earth. I know many of you go through this RSD really is a life taker, but Iam trying to keep up the fight even with it trying to take me down so hard. Its almost like my own body dispises me, Iam like didnt I take care of you all thee years and this is what you show for it lol..

Pain Free Hugs to all and I will let you know how temple university goes and says. My mom told me if I do need a new liver if she is a match she will donate part of hers. I am so lucky to have her by my side. And to have all of you as well. Thanks everyone!

Samantha
alaska49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (01-19-2013), ginnie (01-22-2013), reluctant@thetable (01-19-2013)