View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default me too, somewhat

Hi Hankster,

Glad you found this forum. I have learned so very much from it. I'm not sure I have the exact same thing going on, but I do have times when I feel like my throat is closing. It feels like pressure, and at that time I will not drink or eat anything because I know I will get choked.

I cannot carry on a long conversation without running out of breath, which makes everything worst....but maybe not for my family, because I have to shut up.

I also get tired when I chew alot. Mainly meat. I don't eat alot of meat, except chicken, but my jaw still becomes fatigued.

For me, this has been a hard road to travel. It seems everyday it is something new, and my body is always betraying me.

Especially when I live with my 2 sisters, who are both sick as well. I am treated like there is nothing wrong with me....which is disheartening

Anyway, I am learning, and hopefully your new set of doctors will really care enough to help you.

Good Luck to you in your journey. There are awesome people on here. I am sure someone will get back to you real soon with much more knowledge than myself....

Deb

TO THINE OWN SELF....BE TRUE
dewcole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hankster1 (01-21-2013)