View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishaPDX View Post
Hi Steve,

Interesting! Over the past two months, we've been making a similar experiment in paring Sinemet with Glutathione and observe a markedly convincing improvement in uptake. Jan's doctor who specializes in immune disorders specifies Allergy Research Group's Acetyl-Glutathione as the only one that's viable.

Currently, that's 1 tablet of Acetyl-Glutathione pared with 1 tablet of 10/100 Sinement three times a day for Jan. Away from food by an hour.

Some say that whey powder (goat or cow's milk) might do the same, taken not at the same as Sinemet, of course. Haven't tried that.

Trisha
Trisha, I happened to re-read your post and just realized how similar our findings are to each other. That doesn't happen very often. I'm sorry that I was slow to recognize how important your finding might prove to be. (Is it okay if I claim "Parkinson's Fog"?)

I personally take "L-Glutathione 50 MG" by Source Naturals that I buy off the Internet from Herbspro. I only take one tablet in the morning with my first dose of Sinemet. I'll admit that I have never tried paring a tablet with each and every dose of Sinemet.

At the time we were planning our study, my neurologist wanted to follow up on a paper he'd seen somewhere that was praising the virtues of very large doses of Glutathione. That proved not to work for me.

Excellent post!

Steve
Songfellow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote