View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default c5-6 flattening cord in agony

Hi,
I have a long story but basicaly had a motorcross accident in 2003 with severe rt lower rib pain. Within weeks had severe pain with bowel movements and hunger pangs or any gas. Was told it was g.i. and told i had IBS, IBDm Nediteranean fever, dengue fever, told it was my gall bladder over a period of four years and lost everything including medidical insurance as I could not work. I had a doctor order an mri in 2008 and was found to have bumerous spinal issues but c spine had a c 3-4 tiny protusion and c 5-6 disc eccentric to right flattens ventral aspect of cord results in moderate narrowing of rt nueral foramen.
I had not had adaquate health care and have county and am fighting withthem to get the care I need. I was diagnosed with accute intermittant porphyria during this period. I am suffering beyond words and they do not seem to care about my pain or treating it. I am awaiting new mri results on neck and had l and t spine mri previously had in Nov during a icu stay for septis. I can get results if you would like them. I had a bulge l5 s1 mild narrowing of neural foramina bilateraly. My entire body spasms and is in severe pain. I have trouble breathing and my abdominal and chest muscle are constantly spasmed and tight. I have trouble swallowing and a sore throat.I just would like to know what treatment to demand, they have not refered me to a neurologist and I have asked many times. I am at whits end and was denied ssi and medi-cal due to no expert diagnosis but now how legal rep. so am trying to get all my ducks in a row. Please any advice will help
vinny19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote