View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
A friend who is on only fava and mucuna products also...has just started Rhodiola and her husband reports it has already started to do good things...more energy, walking faster...I am so excited....this means it is not my imagination that I feel good with less tincture (still taking very little, only half a dose when I do need it) Praise the Lord!
well well AB I think you have got something here - first day I took 175 mg rhodiola and noticed more energy to hike up the hill and decrease in desire for sweet.
2nd day same dose and still less desire for sweet - and had no "wearing on " effect of the morning dose of sinemet ( one pill 25/100) . Also of note is I also include 1/4 cup of fava POD juice (no bean) in the morning.
It does seem 2nd dose of rhodiola is more subtle and I would add that in classical homeopathic prescribing one can diminish efficacy of a remedy by repeating it too soon - I'm not sure how this principal would apply to an herb that has not been diluted and succussed tho

I'm wanting to keep sinemet dose to 1 pill 25/100 in AM and 2 doses of one pill 10/100 in PM or less. I think I' doing well considering tremor and other sx became noticeable over 18 years ago.
am wondering if rhodiola best taken on occasion rather than daily...
Viva rhodiola!

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 01-20-2013 at 07:11 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aunt Bean (01-22-2013)