View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks

Thanks Leeza for your quick reply. First problem is I have county medical and I have not been able to get any referal. Only reason I got first Mri in Nov was I got so septic and in renal failure from diverticulitis my lactate was 5.7 and er was gonna send me home with Motrin until I insisted on bloodwork and results had me in icu. After sixteen hours of phone calls and bugging everyone from head of HHs to my county supervisors office I got the mri for neck.

The doctors show zero respect and I was treated with severe disrespect and unpressionaly, or not treated. Took four weeks to get referal to urologist for renal and possible fistula issue, which I still have not been even given and apt yet after numerous calls. Had mri on tues 1-15 so results soon but no apt with my doctor until 2-8.
Before spinal injuries had rt shoulder rebuilt for chronic dislocation and it seems the nerves pinch due to tightened shorten muscles from surg. I think it was called pudiplat?
Oh and have fluid from ears with swollen nodes in neck, armpits, groin and under collarbones with zero attention from my doctor yet. Pretty complicated I know and no one will look at the entire body. They just want to pick one ailment and ignore the rest, meanwhile I find it very hard to function or take care of myself.
Oh lost wife along with business during this time not able to work so I have to care for myself. Also the Porphyrai is a nuero disease and I have to be on a special diet, thus the need for neurologist but it sounds as if I need both.
There is more but like I stated, it is a long story and these are the important factors. Thank you again...
vinny19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote