View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Montos,

BINGO..... the formocresol is present and always will be present in that tooth. It is irrelevant of the quantity, it is toxic no matter what. It is imperative to have that tooth removed and have the site surgically debrided very thoroughly as soon as possible. The longer you wait the more the toxin proliferates. You are fortunate that it's only been 28 days. People live with this situation for years because their dentist is ignorant to the systemic consequences and tells them it's not a problem. These people end up sick.... autoimmune diseases.... parkinsons.... cancer..... the list goes on and on.

I have been saying for years ...... most people have ONE thing in common and that is similar dental work on their teeth. People do not develop illness for no reason. Even if we are genetically pre disposed to an illness, we still have to be a host to get sick. Toxins play havoc on our immune system making us a host for illness.

Healing can only start to occur after the source of the problem is removed. The source is your infected, inflamed, toxic tooth. You will have to deal with the aftermath whatever it may be and you will heal. But the longer you wait, the worse the circumstances will be.

I am so sorry to give you this information. I am so sorry to be so blunt but these are the facts and you have the right to be informed of them.

Keep in touch here....
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by montos View Post
So today was a lot of pain. I flossed my teeth tonight and I CAN SMELL THE FORMOCRESOL ON THE FLOSS. Oh crap. I need this tooth pulled now.

It has been 28 days since it was put in and syptoms have been getting slowly worse. Do you think it is too late to reverse this? I read about the sargenti paste people and how terrible that stuff is but you never hear if any recovered just the lawsuits of those who didn't.

Formaldehyde mummifies the tissues but there is no major nerves around that area are there? Can some healing take place I wonder? Oh wow. I need this done now.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-21-2013)