View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
Trust me his video gaming stated years ago. It's nothing new. And the game is the least non-confrontational one! He yells and swears at it all the time. Trust me. My daughter never see me go totally out of control if I can help it. She is the most important thing in my life. I stated before in another post, this is one of my coping mechanisms. to vent/rant in a forum like this. So that my family doesn't suffer the build up of emotions. I am getting more help soon. I'm already on Cymbalta, Nortriptyline, and Tramadol.So sorry to all if I seemed like an emotional wreck. I was struggling with a lot of pain that wasn't being managed properly. Plus told the WORST Chronic pain syndrome possible, from a ridiculous injury! So I was floundering at best.

Thanks to all for your support and listening to my insane rambling
I am a single mom of a three year old who has been suffering with chronic pain for the past 7 1/2 years - the past 2 years have been excrutiating.

The last month, it has been so bad that I find my eyes watering to sob when I am doing simple things like stooping down and reaching out to help my daughter put on her clothes. I try so hard not to let her see my "fall apart", but it has been nearly impossible recently.

I am also waiting on a prescription for Lyrica - my insurance doesn't cover it and the pharmacy is waiting for my neurologist to get back to them with his decision (different drug or contacting my insurance and explaining it's necessary).

I've called the pharmacy every day to check the status.

I considered an overdose of Nyquil last night just to get me to fall asleep, but I knew it would leave me nauseous in the morning!

I understand what you're going through.

I don't want my daughter to see the pain on my face or feel bad that things she needs/wants me to do are causing it. It's so hard, though, when every minute of the day is throbbing with pain!

Think positive and remember that she's the reason you're suffering through EVERYTHING in life, including the pain. And I'm sure at the end of the day, you think she's worth it.
danikai09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote