View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How did you find your peace of mind?

Hello, Ive found your post very relating to what ive been expericiening the last three months. Can i start by saying it feels so good to know that im the only person expericing this. I thaught was was going crazy until I came across your post. I suffer from ptsd ocd bipolor and two other mental disorders. back in october i was taken from name brand squearl to genertic brand quetiapine. quetiapine has ruined my life, i started having gorey visions and felt like i was reliving parts of scenes from past horror movies i saw throw out my life.
i felt like someone was gonna blend my insides, chop my fingures off and etc... so i stopped meds cold turkey. after a couple of weeks the symptoms ent away but recently they have reaccured. what have you done to cope with this and do you know how long meds truely stay in ya system until there out? i was taking 300mg of quetiapine a day. please help me. because of this i also cannot at all watch just anythg on tv because then i image it happening to me.