View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz50 View Post
Thanks for your response mg neck prob. Tho I am not looking to have additional surgery, unless my spine was so bad it could cause permanet damage, but I would like another MRI soon and will be speaking with my Dr(who is amazing and truly understands my issues). Like all of us who deal with chronic pain, it gets very tiresome and I get cranky, for the last 2 weeks I have been in a flare up (8 out of 10) and nothing I take seems to help and the pain/radiculopathy between my shoulder blades and arms/hands. It is driving me nuts, I just want it gone. I cannot sleep or get comfortable with this constant electic/burning pain. Not sure if its the TOS or cervical disc issues. Leesa and Ginnie are great at describing how discs in our neck causes different issues and how these disc interact with the nerves. Hint hint lol. Although it could also be the weather, today our tempature with the wind chill is minus -28 celsius BRRRR chills you to the bones! Lol, staying indoors today. Enjoy the day and thanks again!
Bunz
I feel u--- im going thru a rough patch --on top on neck shoulder pain --also cut my hand open on top 5 stiches I did something to my right knee cant bend it ---3 hr drive to work because of the weather ---- im in such a crappy mood . All of us neck patients are in this together Im just grateful to a forum that allows us to help and understand eachother even if its just to vent!! LOL---Stay warm!!(smile)
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bunz50 (01-22-2013)