Thread: I need a friend
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I need a friend

I have nobody to talk to. I am feeling very sad because my cat is sick and I don't think she will recover. She was vomiting a couple of weeks ago and stopped eating. We took her to the vet and had xrays and ultrasound and blood tests and they all showed nothing. We thought maybe she was constipated so the vet gave her an enema. She went an additional 3 days and finally started to eat and drink a little. Friday she finally pooped. She ate less yesterday and has not used her litter box since. I love that little cat and don't want to lose her.

The biggest thing is I have no one to talk to. My H and I talk but he is in the same boat as me and we really can't give each other much hope or comfort. I feel funny talking to my sister. She is always so together and upbeat. I feel like a little kid when I call her and cry (I'm 58). My mother is so involved with herself she has no time for my troubles. I have only one other friend and she is also so wrapped up in herself she has no time for me. We moved to this area 4 years ago and although I have people I know at work I have no friends that I can call and talk to. I feel so alone. I don't want my cat to die.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-22-2013), butterfly11 (01-25-2013), DiMarie (01-25-2013), Dmom3005 (01-22-2013), Mari (01-22-2013), waves (01-22-2013)