Thread: rant
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default rant

HI ALL!
I am now almost 5 months PCS symptoms. I am just having rant and here to ask a few questions.
Now, I’ve had a CT scan of my brain and an MRI of my neck, and like everyone else they were all clear. Does this mean there is no damage? If there is damage what sort of damage could it be??
I have had a lot of symptoms over the last 5 months, but the only one that really remains is a debilitating headache, and the overall feeling of ‘not feeling right’. Are these signs of PCS, TBI, or could it be other things like anxiety or a neck/postural problem??
If It is a TBI/PCS, what is my likely prognosis… now I know everyone is going to say its undeterminable! But any reassurance is like gold to me. I’m 22, and feel like I have been able to do more the last few weeks; going out, seeing friends occasionally, etc… but then I have relapses, like the last few days. The headaches have been unbelievably debilitating! I feel like if the headaches lifted I would be 100%!! Also, are my symptoms likely to get worse over time or better?
Anyway just looking for thoughts and advice. Will I ever feel like myself again!??
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote