View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank You all for your concern. I did and have been bugging everyone and found today the c spine Mri results are in for doctor to review.SAee urologist in morning. It has been tough and I have had more loss but it also has allowed me to become real. I never had compassion was a perfectionist in work and was pretty self-absorbed. Met the love of my life after wife left who had just had a lung transplant, together five years then engaged then she went into rejection. lost her last year, but seriously am not full of grief but grattitude. Made me realize how the best things usually are short lived or sumtimes never realized or dreams lived and I had the dream of true love and that is forever. I am whole now although with a heavy heart.
Sorry enough of that. That is why I had waited to get myself help but am my best and only advocate.
I will get Mri result tomorrow or try anyway. Will post results and cannot imagine them any better since last as since I was t-boned by an uninsured driver and hit head on b piller and lost four teeth. I do have separrated facet bones and not sure if from all sports injuries or facet syndrome and guess neurosurgeon could tell.
The reason I mention a neurologist is I have accute intermittant porphyria which is an extremely rare neuro and hematologic disease and was told affects nerves and could be agravating injuries, but will insist on a surgeon.
Thanks again. Lotsa hugs
vinny19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote