View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Peony,

I will be happy to send you information about Pedaling for Parkinson's at the Y if you would send me an email at nan.little@comcast.net. I'll be happy to send anyone copy of the licensing agreement and information about how to get started creating a PFP program. Also, if your local YMCA or health club is not interested in starting a PFP program, I can tell you how to initiate the activity on your own.

As for the MacBook Pro, you're right, they are expensive. I went to the Apple website and got a reconditioned MacBook Pro that shaved a fair bit off the price. I didn't even realize it had this feature until after I received it and was doing a training at the Apple store. So I would check with Apple to find out what is the oldest version of MacBook Pro that has this dictation feature.

Well, my first day of downhill skiing for the season was a little less than outstanding. Actually, a lot less than outstanding. I did fine until lunch, except for the repeated cramping in my finger on my right hand, the big toe of my left foot and, the right foot in its entirety. At about 1:30 I lost almost all my steam. I fell twice and had a hard time getting up, probably because my core is woefully out of shape. But I did get up, and the cramps eventually went away. My stomach continues to feel fine however and I must admit I asked for a whole lot of energy from one little neupro patch! Thanks for the encouragement.
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (01-23-2013)