Thread: rant
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
Are you on a headache preventive medication?

Have you had your vision checked?

How is your neck?

What causes the headache? Where is it? What makes it worse? Does anything make it better?
HI!,

I was on NSAIDS daily for about 2 months, they didnt help a great deal...if at all,, so my doc said to stop taking them,, which i agree with. I have had my vision checked, and it was apparently 'good'.

My neck is always sore! I saw a chiro for 6 weeks as my c1 and c2 were out of wack. (he took an x ray). I just recently had an MRI of my neck, and that didnt show any misalignment or anythign else for that matter.. so the chiro must have done his job. I am now seeing a physio, in relation to my neck and posture.

I have constant popping in the back of my neck when i jerk my head... im guessing these are muscles that are tight. The doc and chiro and physio seem to believe the headaches are coming from my neck... but there still hasnt been anything major found there...

Whe I wake i have a dull ache, then it ramps up intensity when Im working, stressed, in crowds, etc...all the usual stressors. I find almost instant relief from the headache when I LIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! the headache is located in the back of my head at the base of my skull. its awlays been localised and never really moved to the front....

thoughts?~!
Peter11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote