Thread: rant
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Neck

Ask for myofascial release therapy for your neck and back. Made a huge difference for me. Stopped my constant headache and made them sporadic. I can get them daily but to finally not having a constant one was relief. IMO you are still symptomatic. I. E. your statement of brain fog, confusion ... These other symptoms are not a result of your headache they co exist with it.

With time and care for yourself you will feel better. We all get impatient with our recovery. I for one was ready to be over this months ago. The spirit is willing the flesh is weak so to speak. Make sure you rest, avoid triggers and supplement your diet. If you are working ask for accomadations. I.e. frequent breaks, quiet place to work, reduced work schedule and use them. Do not let guilt over your performance to set you back.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote