View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Okay....I'm gonna need good thoughts and prayers this Saturday. DS has asked me to go to his fiances' dress fitting, venue visit and lunch with him, his fiance', her mother and the dress maker.

This is a good thing......I just hope I don't collapse before I make it back home!

He's picking me up at 9 AM Saturday morning (the time I'm usually rolling out of bed ) and we have to go all the way up to the wedding venue which is about 50 miles north of here. Fiance's mother is so sweet and fun to be around plus she is aware of my limitations.

It's going to be a long day but DS is so excited about it and wants me to go so there's no way I'm going to disappoint him. His fiance' called me yesterday to tell me how excited they are that I'm going. She's so sweet. I just hope my left leg and unpredictable bladder behave themselves and give me a day off.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (01-24-2013), barb02 (01-24-2013), SallyC (01-24-2013)