View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

And there are also many who have reported no improvement at all from this treatment in spite of having to spend thousands of USD on 'treatments'.

It's great to hear of any individual who feels that they have had lasting and/or significant symptom relief (although after a single session i think it could be a bit premature to get quite so excited) but this device hasn't yet gone through any published, properly constructed clinical trials. Without that, there's no objective evidence of its efficacy nor is there any detailed information about what it is or what is believed to be its method of action.

What I am most interested in first, is a proper technical explanation of how and why this device is different from plain old fashioned TENS. It claims to be different but doesn't actually say what is different about it. The manufacturer's website has plenty of words but they don't actually say much.

If anyone with CRPS wants to try this then that is their choice, of course, and I would wish them a positive outcome. However, its important to be able to make an informed decision and at this time, the information available is largely annecdotal or arises from numerically insignificant, poorly designed trials.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (01-29-2013), finz (01-25-2013), LIT LOVE (01-25-2013)