View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Awwww thanks guys.

ANd Johann I really did need to read that over and over again this week. I just beat myself to a pulp mentally thinking I could not measure up to this new client.

But this helped me keep it in perspective that what I did this week, while an accomplishment does not even compare to the satisfaction and Love I get here with all of you.

Thanks for your support and love.

P.S. I kicked butt in my presentatation with the CEO. So glad it is over. Now th rest of the work begins. And I am overwhelmed by this new client but I held my own today. I guess I just need to take it a day at a time.

Johanna you have been an amazing friend to travel through this journey with. While I wish it were under different circumstances, your calm and thoughtfulness help me get through it.

DiMarie...I can only hope to give one ounce as much love and caring you have to give. You are an angel on earth.

Cyn - what that ole cyndy power is missing? I will serioulsy never forget meeting you at Tam's house and thinking WOW what an amazing person to have TOS and go through cancer and just look at her energy, her spirit and power. You are a dynamo, an inspiration. Your scare must have been so traumatic. I am so sorry that you had to endure that pain and fear. Do not let the bitterness get the best of you. You will find yourself in the quiet. Do not let the fear dominate. Recognize it's presence and then try your best to put it aside and just breathe and live. Try to look at the world as it just is, neither good nor bad and you will find balance. Fear is the worst and so exaggerates feelings and situations. I so wish you could see what all of us see when we look at you. Its beautiful and powerful.

Red....thank you so much for your compliment on my writing. I would love to read some of the things you have posted about a positive outlook. Do you still have them? And Red I need to get to know you better. I always try to read your posts but somedays I cannot keep up. to you for helping us all each day.

Thanks again guys.
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote