View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you so much for your carrying response.

I have my CD of MRI in to a local NS here. He's to review it today with someone calling me with his recommendation early next week. That's pretty good I think!

Again, thank you for sharing what you know and I'll update when I know more.

((((grateful hugs))))

PS...I already have a bone growth stimulator from first surgery so that's a plus. Thanks for that reminder!

[QQUOTEUOTE=mg neck prob;950439]Wow im sorry-- i remember u had a single fusion c6 c7 correct a few yrs ago? I also remember your last mri said cord flattening is that correct ? i may be guessing here but i think your disc above this level started to show some problems and didnt you have some bone spurs to ? Based on just the dr saying this is not good-- Im guessing more surgery-- but if it is-- defintely would be a multi level fusion . The hospital stay 24 to 48hrs usually if there are no problems. The recovery is similar to your first surgery --each surgery is diffrent as well. If you risk perm never damage they I would def have it done but get more then one consult. Also is remember you were having some severe problems with incontience and stuff....which would be very concerning . If is surgery indeed is on the table remember to ask about getting the bone growth stimulator to help you heal. Find out will or can they can do the surgery from the front again? Im truly am very very sorry you are going thru this all over.[/QUOTE]
forevernana4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-22-2013), Kateinbluebell (01-25-2013), mg neck prob (01-25-2013)