View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 09:31 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I'm not skeptical of the science of it, Jena. The Scientists have worked hard to find something to help us and I so appreciate it. I'm skeptical of the proposed outcome for all PwMS. Are the DMDs really keeping you from having exacerbations and if so, is that helping to slow the progression of the Disease?

My guess is that, they are not, and the MS just keeps progressing along. LDN has stopped my the progression of my MS...IMHO. I am the same as I was 4yrs ago, when I started LDN and maybe a little better.

I didn't notice anything helpful at all, when I was on Avonex for 8 months and then Copaxone for 10 months....only nasty side effects from A and progression the entire time I was on them. I was RR then and progressed to SP, while shooting myself silly with these drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jena1225 View Post
Hi Sally

What part of that are you skeptical about though? since all the information out there says the same thing... Just curious

Also, I don't dount for a minute that LDN is helping you feel better. I am just not sure about it keeping you from relapsing But then, I have not done enough research on it yet.

Also, I have always been curious - what do you do when your lifetime supply runs out? Thanks!

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote