View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jo*mar,

I have not had any therapy/treatments yet. I am only six months into seriously looking at my medical condition and only a couple of weeks into serious diagnosis/possibly figuring things out.

I don't have a history of accidents or whiplash - actually, I'm pretty healthy in terms of my medical history outside of the above mentioned symptoms - never broken a bone or been in an accident, etc.

My parents have no similiar conditions, but their own problems. My mother has back issues with herniated / bulging discs and my father has a history of knee issues and now some shoulder problems with a torn rotary cuff. They both were exceptionally healthy until they each reached a certain age/point in their lives and now my father is disabled and my mother would be if she admitted it..lol.

The cause is definitely higher up! Somewhere in my shoulder area. If it's not TOS, it is something else in that area involving the nerves. It may not be a cervical rib or scalene muscles at the Thoracic Inlet, but it could be in similiar areas... at the moment, though, I'm strongly believing it's TOS. I get my X-Ray back on wednesday to see if it's a cervical rib and will go from there.
danikai09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote